Create your own unique set of chairs with any of our three models
1. Classic. You can’t go wrong with a well-built, wooden chair in a stylish design. High-quality woods such as oak, beech, birch, and walnut bring warmth and a solid appeal to any room.
2. Timeless. A high-end wooden chair will last you a lifetime, and never go out of style.
3. Natural. Wood is a durable, natural material that brings organic comfort into your home and complements any decor.
4. Unique. The wood grain of every tree is individual, which means that every wooden chair is also a unique piece of furniture. Is there a better designer than Mother Nature?
5. Durable. Wood is not only robust and resistant, it even gains charm with age. So you can count on your chair looking and feeling better for years to come.
Here are the four most important woods that have become indispensable in interior design:
- Oak is particularly valued for its durability, resistance to light and water, and attractive wood grain.
- Beech is a dense, light, and fine-grained wood that is firm and stable. Its pale colour blends well with many interior styles and brings a tranquil, minimalist freshness to a space.
- Walnut is a dignified wood with gravitas. Its dark grain is durable and long-lasting, and it is highly receptive to staining and polishing.