Create your own unique set of chairs with any of our three models
1. Classic. The wooden chair is the most classic form of a chair. The special thing about a wooden chair is that it blends wonderfully into a room and fits in with any interior design - regardless of whether it is made of oak, beech, birch or walnut.
2. Timeless. Wooden chairs are not only classic, but also timeless. So you don't take any chances if you put your individually designed wooden chairs in your dining area.
3. Natural. With the use of wood you not only bring organic elements into your home, but also warmth and authenticity, because wood is a living material that blends in well with any room.
4. Unique. The wooden grain of every tree is unique, which means that every wooden chair is also a unique piece of furniture. Is there a better designer than Mother Nature?
5. Durable. Wood is not only robust and resistant, it even gains in charm with age. So you can count on your chair for a long time.
Here are the four most important woods that have become indispensable in interior design:
- The oak is particularly valued for the fine wood structure and its fine veins, which make the light wood appear light and simple. It is also known for its high resistance to moisture.
- The beech wood is a dense, light and fine-grained wood, which is therefore firm and stable. In addition, it harmonizes with many colours and and can be used in many combinations.
- The walnut wood can be considered dignified in interior design. It's dark grain gives it an inimitably shimmering surface. Walnut wood is also particularly durable and stable.